CARING FOR YOUR BHAPPY JEWELS
At B Happy Beads, we take great pride in the quality of all our pieces. All of our pieces are suitable for daily wear. Our jewels are 100% nickel and lead free.
In order for your jewellery to last as long as possible, we recommend the following care instructions for wear and safe keeping:
- Do not shower, swim, sleep or exercise in your Bhappy jewels
- Be sure to apply your make-up, perfume and moisturiser before putting on your jewels
- Keep your jewels in a box or the original packaging provided when you are not wearing them
- Keep your jewels in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, and in a room with little moisture
- Try keeping your pieces away from one another to avoid any scratches from friction
When cleaning your jewellery, take a gentle, extra care approach to avoid damaging or scratching your pieces.
Use a warm wet soft cloth or cotton bud to clean your jewellery.
Avoid using any chemicals to clean your jewellery and do not rub too hard with a cloth as it can cause damage.
You may gently polish your pieces with a soft, dry 100% cotton cloth or microfibre cloth to bring back the shine and to remove marks or light tarnishing - but be careful not to over polish as this can damage the gold plating.
Please note – Everyone’s skin varies in PH levels. The oils in your skin may have a higher level of acidity than others, which may cause your jewellery to oxidise and cause discolouration.
Please note that all metals oxidise naturally with time and will require maintenance.
For this reason we recommend that you lightly clean each piece after each wear to remove any unwanted chemicals and ensure the longevity of each piece.
Our warranty covers any damage or breaking of your jewellery for up to 6 months.
This does not include tarnishing from contact with cleaning chemicals, or severe oxidation from high PH skin levels.